Tuesday, August 28, 2012

     Now that a day has gone by since our first class meeting I have noticed something very interesting. After having reviewed my notes and pondered what we have been presented in class; I find my self to be legitimately looking forward to our next class lecture. I can't remember a time in the past that after leaving a classroom that I was actually craving to know what direction the lecture would go in next. This is however, the state that I find my self in now.

     Let me take this opportunity to introduce my self. My name is Joe Dimaio and I am a film major at The University of Tampa. I am from a vacation town in Maryland called Ocean City. I have a love and appreciation for all kinds of art; my strong suit just happens to be in Film and Photography. I chose The University of Tampa because of its location in a downtown setting, the weather, the opportunities that it offered for my major, and the close proximity to the beach. I am looking forward to pushing my self to succeed in Art and Technology honors. I love art and I am excited to be in a learning environment of people who share that common love. I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment